Installing Kodi Media Center onto your Fire TV or Fire TV Stick will provide you with endless opportunities for movies, television shows, live sports, news, adult entertainment…you name it! Amazon removed Kodi Media Center from their app store for a reason…it is a huge threat to the entertainment industry!
Out of the 33 available videos within Fire Unleashed, the following are favorites among members. When you become a member, you will enjoy all current videos/lessons available plus you will have access to all future videos as well. Your membership is valid for 12 months from the date that you enroll.
- Use our SMART START Guide and be up and running in less than one hour with the very best streaming addons and applications.
- Eliminate Kodi buffering with new technique/tool that calculates available ram on your device and automatically inputs settings.
- Setup an unrestricted downloader and watch your buffering disappear.
- Choose from over 300 premium Kodi Builds that you can install with one click. A Kodi build is a bundle of the most popular addons, skins, settings, live tv guides, etc. A build will save you time as you will no longer need to install each addon individually.
- Create your own Kodi skin backgrounds with a free image editor.
- Record Kodi streams for later playback.
- Edit the Kodi menu to your liking by adding shortcuts to your favorite addons, etc.
- Clone your Fire TV/Stick or Android Box and give these devices as gifts to friends and family. They will love them!
- Install live Android television streaming services.
- These are just a few…there are 24 more!
Use the following three free videos to install Kodi onto your Fire TV or Stick. The first video is easiest as it does not require a computer.
For those of you who want to install the older version, Kodi 16.1 Jarvis on your Fire TV or FireStick, you will want to use the link http://troypoint.com/jarvis instead of http://troypoint.com/kodistable within the first two methods below.
Kodi 17.1 Krypton Lessons
Kodi 16.1 Jarvis Lessons
The lessons below will work with Kodi 17.1 but the lessons are using 16.1 as a reference.
Install Kodi on Fire TV or Stick With Free Downloader App
Install Kodi on Fire TV or Stick Without Computer
Install Kodi & ES File Explorer On Fire TV or Fire TV Stick By Using PC, Mac, or Linux
YOUR MEMBERSHIP NEVER EXPIRES. ONCE A FIRE UNLEASHED MEMBER, ALWAYS A MEMBER!